a l w a e z . c o c a - c o l a

Rannz

Friday, July 01, 2005

I sit awake.. Does an angel contemplate my fate?
And do they know..? Cos they know i'll always be there..
So when i'm lying in my bed.. thoughts are running through my head
..and I think that love is dead.
I'm lovin' angels instead

(some parts missing..the second verse, i think)

And through it all, she offers me protection
a lot of love and affection
Whether i'm right or wrong
And down the waterfall, wherever it may take me
I know that life won't break me
When i come to call
She won't forsake me...
I'm lovin' angels instead
-----------------------------------------------

the words of a song by robbie williams, the UK's BAD Boy of Pop himself. it keeps playing in my head..that song. Maybe it's the lyrics, maybe it just his awesome vocals..or the smoothness of his delivery.. haha. i can't really decide - or perhaps it's just me. i think i'm going through another one of those phases.. those teenage, "puppy-love-sick" phases. y'noe, when u sorta just feel lonely and wish u had someone to share the loneliness with..that 'sPeciAl' someone u hold close to your heart. i'm not sure if everyone experiences these moments (or rather, phases - cos they tend to last a couple of days, weeks even?)

I guess not everyone experiences such inadequacies - if I may use the word - or is it just the sign of a weak mind? i don't know..have u any comments, Ate? a penny for your thoughts?? :)
raneth hopped off at 7:46 pm


Abt me...
i'm 22 liao..(getting old?) (going on)2nd yr n'us soci major :)

i love the outdoors, esp on a bike/with a ball at my feet
altho i haven't had much time 4 tt lately..

..and yes, look at the table - Now that's the way the EPL supposed to look!

B l o g s

aaron chan
angel
audrey
cassandra
cheryl
dennis
edwardo
esperanza
felicia
fonzie aka alphonsus
gerald tay
gerri
iggy lee
indra
jeanette
jenna
julia
louis ong
mabelline
matt ng
ming de
pei shan
stina eriksson
sandra ng-celeb
shida
spyke
stefan
tasmia
vanessa
wendy cheng-tnp
yin hong

L i n k s

Blogger
Hotmail
YLM

T A G . M E

Powered by TagBoard Message Board
Name

URL or Email

Messages(smilies)